Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 4.218: Sparkle Fun

I've blogged about toothpaste before, but this is not a toothpaste post.

The kids quite regularly present me with some craft project when I get home from work.  These are often impressive and sometimes I share them with you on a slow news day.

This is something else though.  Exile #2 remarked that Exile #4 had covered the whole house in glitter to make it happen, but I think we're all agreed that it was worth it - even if we have no idea what it is she created.

There's a good chance that she would call it "Untitled" if I asked her - just to annoy me since my dislike of abstract art without titles is well known around here - so I will refrain from asking and present it to you with my rather utilitarian choice of title: Tape and Glitter on Paper by Exile #4 or, if you like, Sparkle Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!