Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 4.290: Y'all ready for this?

We had snow in the forecast for this evening. You know - maybe a little accumulation on the high ground, maybe a few flakes for the rest of us.  Instead, it started snowing around 2pm and it hasn't stopped. It's not exactly a major snow event, but then again it's still October!

Here's the 'movie digest' feature from the new camera recording Exile #2 trying to capture the snow and the kids. It's rather compelling.



and here are a couple of shots I took with the 'handheld night scene' feature.

First snow

First snow

 and now, I'm going to try and get this out of my head.

4 comments:

  1. Nice photos! Thankfully I had the sound off when I clicked through to the 2 Unlimited video. I still have *that* song going round in my head though, dum dum, dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum dum, dum dum da da daa daa.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to be of service (or to share the pain)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you gave away the one pop reference I'd actually get.

    Some more early 90s low countries pop techno to get stuck in your head:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3LccRvidg

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!