Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 3.316: The one in Mexico!

I had a lousy day at work today, so let's think about happier times...

E5N1 and I had a crafty day on Sunday. First we spent some time playing with play dough after breakfast. We made snakes and baskets and spaghetti and meatballs and finally, I made this:


He decided it was Exile #2, but I must confess that I set my sights only on just making it recognisably a face.

Later, I made a small model of the Eiffel Tower out of a few Duplo blocks that had previously been a sword. E5N1 said, "No, make the other tower - the one in Mexico!" After he rejected several of the suggestions my Google image search found, he finally declared, "Yes that one!"


And so we made it.  I think we did quite well - given the medium.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what an amazing knowledge of the humanities!
    Good job with the Duplo too. Hope today goes better at work.
    N

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!