Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 5.052: Cowgirl guitar bandit

I arrived home to be greeted by E5N1. Exile #2 was finishing off dinner in the kitchen. Exile #3 has a sleep-over tonight...

E5N1: [Exile #4]'s not here!
me: Oh?
E5N1: No - she's at a play-date.
me: Oh. Where?
E5N1: She's at M--'s house.
me: OK.
I'd seen an email about trying to arrange such a play-date, so it seemed reasonable.  I wandered into the kitchen.

me: Is she staying out for dinner?
Exile #2 is silent and has a curious look on her face.
me: What?

Suddenly a cackle and Exile #4 burst in.

She didn't look like this (although it would have been appropriate I suppose - this is from a couple of days ago).

It turned out that she had been hiding.  However, the whole play-date story was entirely of E5N1's creation.  Oh boy - are we in trouble?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!