Sunday, June 17, 2007

Day 158: They're like three...

...completely different things in a pod. Or are they?

Here are Exile #3, Exile #4 and E5N1 - but do you know which one is which? Comments please!

We had a great day. I was woken by the girls bearing gifts at 6.15am. Fortunately we'd had the good sense (for once) to have an early night. They had been given special early-waking dispensation by Exile #2 because I had offered to go and play guitar at church this morning. So I unwrapped presents (shirts and ties to replace some of my very sad imported ones), had breakfast with the girls and then dashed out. After church we had some nice conversations with the families of the church newlyweds who were married on Friday evening, then went out to lunch with another family. All good stuff. This afternoon we had a walk at Five Rivers and saw at least two new-to-us species of birds and watched a tiny red squirrel take on three enormous grey squirrels and come out on top. Another small victory - hooray!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice day. It was nice hanging with you guys. :)

    Umm... lemme see on the peas in a pod.

    First is E4, Middle is N1 and last is E3??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terrible at seeing family similarities, but I reckoned before seeing previous commenter that first is E4 as well. As yet undecided on the other two. (Would looking up other photos of E5N1 be considered cheating?!) Spurs me on that I must see if I can take some pictures of our #2 in similar position as what we took of #1 while we've still got the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about E4, E3, E5N1???
    Big Sis x
    ps your nephew independently came to the same conclusion

    ReplyDelete
  4. We reckon E4 EN51 E3

    They all look pretty much the same though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I instantly said e3 e5n1 e4 and see no reason to change my mind. They are all great. Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely going for E4, E5N1, E3... or am I? It's the E3 thing that's confusing me, because I remember her as a newborn but don't seem to see her in any of these photos...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think from the left it is...

    Exile #4 then E5N1 then Exile #3

    I hope I am right hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely E4, E5, E3. Unless E5 is actually E2 in disguise....?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely E4, E51N and E3...no doubt in my mind. Lovely pics! Little big sis x

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!