Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 1.178 Happy Birthday (chores are over)

... and it was time to go out for the evening. Albaniana very kindly did babysitting duty - including brief pre-bedtime interaction with the girls and a very brief post-bedtime one with the 'baby'.

We went out for dinner at La Serre in Albany. The food and service was impeccable - as you would hope considering we were the only guests in a dining room of at least 30 tables. "Is it always this busy on a Monday night?" "We had two other tables before you arrived." I suppose three tables might just about make it worth their while.

Anyway, we were quite happy to have the place to ourselves and the food was excellent.

So, pop pun #60 for title watchers and once again happy birthday to the near and the dear one (I hope she had fun!).
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! The restaurant looks god; personally I'd go for the stuffed clams and then Bouillabaisse.

    Not sure about the pun...Stevie Wonder maybe?

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pop pun wouldn't be referring to one of the tracks on one of my many albums Lloyd thinks it's inappropriate for me to play right now would it? When I say right now, I mean permanently but I can occasionally get away with it at certain time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Happy birthday Exile #2. I hope he spoiled you rotten, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Imagine you had the Shaved Fish and Cold Turkey?
    Well, you've got to have these Some time in New York City.
    I'll stop the Mind Games now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Chores are Over? I can't Imagine what John would say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nobody Told Me that you were all Lennon punning enthusiasts. In Isolation, your comments wouldn't make much sense - Remember I expect more of the same next time - Don't Let Me Down.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!