Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 1.202: A rotten peach in my dish

Exile #2 and I ate dinner outside when I arrived home from work. I had a babysitting appointment for later in the evening. E5N1 ate a share of Exile #2's pasta and then, when we rejected these sad, dry flavourless (but not actually rotten) peach slices, munched his way through most of them.

I spent the middle part of the evening recovering dining chairs (ours), drinking beer (theirs) and chatting with the Boy at Albaniana's. When I got home we watched the semi-final results show for So You Think You Can Dance. Contemporary Dance is one of the things that Exile #2 and I have often enjoyed watching together over the last 15 years or so and although it is basically a TV talent show, the dancing (in these latter stages at least) is really great. Oh yeah, and our favourites got through to next week's final.

These random thoughts lead naturally to pop pun 67 for title watchers: Nature's candy in my hand or can or a pie - Look out!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Do you think that Lincoln, or Kennedy or Bush liked peaches?

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know but I'm sure Carter did - he was from the 'Peach State' you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Carter prefered peanuts although some policies seemed fruity.It seems reasonalble to me that any young child or old man sittin' on a back porch might like some peaches... This whole conversatikon leaves a lump in my throat...

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!