Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 1.040: Time travel

Firstly, back to Saturday for this picture of E5N1 looking down through a skylight on a boat. Exile #4 was inside as was the camera which I was holding in through a hole in the wall whilst standing behind E5N1 to make sure he didn't slide off. Quite safe. Honestly.

Secondly back to Day 0.040 - we were still snowed out of our garden, I had my first haircut. We had an unexpected half an inch or so of snow today - just after the last of the previous covering had disappeared yesterday. And, yes - I need a haircut again now. The next day I predicted the future. It came true ten days early.

I spent most of the day today (that's a lot of time), planning a work trip. I won't spoil the 'where am I?' post by saying now, but it's far enough for some posting disruption to be expected. Apologies in advance.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Apparently I am entirely to blame for you being forced away from your loving family on work buisness you were hoping to offload on a very capable and incredibly talented underling. I'm very sorry, I promise I wont do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assure you that my preference was for no-one to go, but your huhB2B would have been more than welcome to make the trip. I think he has a pretty good excuse and I promise not to hold it against either of you.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!