Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 1.269: Cold, cold, what - her?

It's still cold (relatively speaking of course). Exile #2 put the heating on today.

I've come down with a nasty cold. Paracetamol / Acetaminophen kept me almost functional today.

I promise to give virtually no spoilers, but we just watched last week's episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (ep13) - it was great stuff. It reminded me in some respects of one of my favourite novels: Iain M Banks' Use of Weapons. However, be warned that is not a book for people of a literal or delicate disposition.

The picture is from Saturday to prove that we did see some autumnal foliage. It has nothing to do with pop pun 81 for title watchers, as Miles Dyson might have said to the 'first' Terminator: all I have is your hand (and a bit of your CPU).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!