Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 1.288: Stars of stage and screen


The picture is the solution for the 9 day old quiz. Hopefully you can see the tiny frog now with the help of Exile #4's pointy finger. I don't know how Exile #3 managed to spot it in the first place as we walked through the woods.

Yesterday I once again avoided showing a picture of Exile #4's classmates - I have felt that it might bother someone (for reasons I never really thought about) if I did. Indeed, I have gone to some lengths to avoid showing picture of other people's children on this blog over the last 650 days or so. However, it occurred to me today as I once again weighed the comedy potential of the videos of yesterday morning's performance that the kids in question are already all blog-stars in at least one place - and it is a less anonymous place than this. I wonder how many American or British children in their generation will fail to be published in some way. It's all quite different from my childhood and the excitement of spotting yourself in the crowd in the background of a newspaper picture - although I suspect that, like our TV appearance, it is the unexpected random factor that makes that exciting.

Update: check out the first video:

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!