Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 2.057: Special features available

Following upgrades, this post is available with selectable point-of-view camera angles.

Please use your mouse to choose an option from the menu below:

  1. Exile #3

  2. the_exile


Camera 1 (Exile #3)

Daddy let me use his little camera today. He's not so uptight about it since he got his new big camera. He still made me listen to lots of rules about using it. I took lots of pictures. Some of them are really good, but Daddy will use some he wants for this post because really he is writing all this and pretending it's me.

Here is my little sister running towards the bridge. She is excited about the bridge because when we get there it is her turn to have the camera on the way back to the car.


Here is Daddy. Although he is a bit annoying sometimes he's mostly OK.



Camera 2 (the_exile)

To head-off a potential meltdown at the beginning of our walk this morning, I let Exile #3 take the little camera on our walk.



She snapped away for the out-bound leg - taking about 100 pictures in 35 minutes. It's a different world from when I used to avoid using 36 exposure films because they would last so long I would forget what the early photos were by the time I got them developed.


Exile #4 took over the camera at the point we turned back towards the car, but she took about 10 pictures and then decided she'd had enough. Since I was carrying E5N1 on the way back (he walked the other half), there was a whole lot less photography going on, still our total yield was 215 pictures / 1.3 Gigabytes. I promise to recycle them all properly when we're done.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!