Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 2.053: Hit record?

I have had a good day - seven hours on the road (I was not driving) followed by eight hours of conference. Good conversations throughout but I'm quite tired right now.

At the weekend I found Exile #3 and Exile #4 drawing pictures on the OLPC laptop I won at the school's silent auction last year. They also use it to make videos and audio recordings of themselves doing little plays and singing songs. I remember spending several hours with one of my sisters when we were about their ages making similar recordings of ourselves on an ancient desktop dictation machine that Dad had brought home from work.

The technology may have changed, but the fun remains the same.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!