Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 2.135: Cloudy thinking

To the one* of my faithful readers who noticed the little mouse-over 'Easter Egg' that I left yesterday (you know who you are) I apologise, but I'm too pleased with it to leave it our little secret. Go on the rest of you mouse-over the cakes!

That done, I come to today's media excitement. A slideshow picture story!


We had a stay-at-home day again today - not even making it to the parade, but we've had a fair amount of fun and relaxation, so we'll count it as a good holiday and just hope that E5N1's recovery is a bit more straightforward from here on - if not he'll be visiting the doctor tomorrow I expect.

* A complete guess - maybe you all noticed?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!