Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 2.115: Sink odour my-oh-my!


Can you see where E5N1 is hiding, if so point your mouse at him (if you're enjoying this post in native glory at http://exilesny.blogspot.com that is! This was during the final performance at the school Shakespeare night - we were at the furthest point in the school from the performance.

My day started with a trip to the doctor's to have some blood taken for testing. I picked up breakfast and lunch on my way to work. After I got home we had swordfish, watched American Idol and finished with the end of a Christmas Pudding that Exile #2 made in December and we have enjoyed over the last three days!

That was my Cinco de Mayo - were you expecting plumbing news?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!