Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 2.113: Error of judgement?

I woke up early this morning regretting having missed my allergy tablet yesterday. I took one then and managed to get a few more minutes' sleep. Soon after breakfast we were on alert for a visit to the ER because E5N1 caught his foot under a door and ended up with a very purple looking dent in it. However, it responded well to an ice-pack and he was soon finding my investigations of his injury ticklish again, so we decided he was fine.

We had a very nice walk later in the morning while our lunch was cooking. E5N1 walked the whole way - probably a little over a mile in total. I might start leaving the backpack in the car. Trying to carry my camera (or two), the backpack and hold hands with one or more of the kids from time to time can take the edge off the enjoyment of the walk. On the other hand, I'm sure Exile #2 would say that it is the camera that should be the thing to be left behind.

Whether it was the missed medication or a walk amongst pollinating trees, or that my illness is not allergies at all, I have been feeling quite ill this afternoon and evening.

Bleugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!