Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 2.250: There goes the sun

 
I saw this sunset in slightly earlier and more dramatic (but not necessarily more photogenic) form as I drove home this evening. When I got in I grabbed the camera and rushed out to photograph it.

Last night we cracked open Beatles Rock Band and Exile #2 sang and I played guitar (both on 'Expert' of course) for a while. I expect that it will take its place tomorrow for the return of our Friday night Rock Band sessions - maybe not for the whole evening though - we'll see.

So here's an easy one to get you back in the swing. There are others that need solving too! This one is pop pun 105 for title watchers and I say it's all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!