Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 2.256: Spotting the differences


Yesterday I downloaded Picasa 3.5. It features face recognition - I've been having fun training it today. It's very good at recognising adult faces, but is struggling to differentiate reliably amongst the kids as you can see in this screenshot of suggestions of pictures of Exile #3. It is surprisingly accurate most of the time though.

Its ability to identify the differences between faces has inspired me to give you the answers for the spot the differences puzzle from Day 2.248. Here they are - marked on the one that has changed from the way the camera saw it.


Incidentally the top right hand corner change was to remove Exile #4's reflection in the angled anti-shoplifting mirrors and now I should make sure I remember to remove her likenesses from Exile #3's face recognition set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!