Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 3.312: Black and Blue (and White)

Thanks to All Over Albany, I read this story today about there still being a lot of leaves in the trees with November drawing to a close. Most of ours are down now, although I could certainly do one more raking session - we have quite impressive piles at the roadside waiting for our collection.

By March I will be longing to see some leaves on the trees, but at this end of the winter, the starkness of bare branches against the sky is still doing it for me. This was at Five Rivers a couple of weeks ago - the more I look at it the more I realise how lucky I was to catch some of the branches in sunlight and some in shade.  Well, I like it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!