Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 5.240: Just like being there

Last weekend, I had to do my long run on Friday before heading off to the Catskills for the wedding. Instead of my normal back-road routes that would be bustling with rush-hour traffic, I decided to run by the Hudson where the marathon I'm running in a month's time will finish.

I ran from Albany to Watervliet and back twice for a total of 20 miles.  I did pause a couple of times to take a quick photo with my phone.

The first was of a traditional early-morning activity - crews getting out for some rowing.


Then I caught a little early morning mist burning off.


I was on my way back down when I noticed one of the "new" Corning Trail signs.  I say "new" because I have no idea how long they've been there but I don't remember noticing them before.  I quite like them and I couldn't help thinking looking at it was just like being there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!