Friday, February 9, 2007

Day 30: Going potty

I was woken up at 6am this morning by Exile #4 standing by the side of my bed declaring "I've done a wee" A cursory look down showed what I was beginning to fear - no nappy (or should that be diaper?). Oh dear. Show me where. Visions of wet bed, puddle, carpet flash though my mind as we make our way to the bathroom where she points at the potty "I did a big wee!" So you did.

So it seems that she has decided it's potty-training time. It was all the more impressive because the potty only appeared in the bathroom (from it's moving box) after she had gone to bed last night. Well she did tell me she was going to learn to use the potty "as soon as it arrives". She wasn't kidding.

Most of the rest of the day was spent on my feet at a job-fair telling students and recent graduates what we do, why and where and when we might be interested in employing them. It was a pretty exhausting day. Exile #2 also had an exhausting day following up on Exile #4's potty-training. I think I'll stick with attending the job-fairs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!