Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 1.117: Shooting him shooting her

I was looking back through the archives and discovered a few pictures taken from one end of the beach of this odd couple at the other end.

It was back on Day 1.099. I noticed them when they arrived because they weren't acting like day-trippers. In fact they stayed for less than 30 minutes I would guess - she posed in a bikini and he took pictures. As you may recall, or be reminded - the lake looked rather nice and it would have been quite easy to make her look like she was all alone - despite the nearby kids playing in the sand and picnic-gazebo-occupying folk.

I remember seeing pictures at a friend's house in my college days taken by her uncle (I think) of a model he had hired by the hour to stand in a swimming costume in a waterfall. It seemed strange and a bit sad to me (although he took a nice photo). I'm still not sure what to think about it really - I don't see anything wrong with what either of these two was doing, but it still makes me uneasy - who is taking advantage of whom, or is it just a simple business transaction and everyone gets what they wants?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!