Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 1.135: D-Day

It is an interesting coincidence that by the time most of you read this it will be (here in the US at least) Memorial Day when Americans remember people killed in action in the armed forces. However, it is just a coincidence, I am not going to be writing about that D-Day.

No - rather I am reflecting on the fact that if I had made a different decision 134 days ago and if we had not shunned the numerical stylings of ancient Rome, today would have been Day D.

In honour of all this looking back - here is a picture of an old-guy. If you don't know who it is, try rolling the mouse pointer over him. Exile #2 thinks 'he' looks like Davros which is quite disturbing all round. In fact I created this image after following a link to a viral-advertising site - it looks like it's really aimed at teens and I was frankly bemused, but there you go. I will spread the 'virus' (it is quite safe - I assume!) by suggesting you check it out and if you want to create your own Davros, you can do so here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. So you are going to defeat the genes and keep your hair! Well done!

    Dad - from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course - the web-based photo-manipulator never lies!

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!