Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 1.193: Roll-up roll-up!

As I was leaving work yesterday, Exile #2 phoned to say that the girls would like to invite me to see their show. When I got home, I was treated to advertising posters, a person invitation/ticket and then, not just one show, but a double bill.

The girls had done most of the work as far as I can work out, engaging Exile #2's services as secretary and narrator. The first piece was a brief retelling (no I think 're-imagining' is the 21st century word) of the story of The Little Mermaid. However, the second piece was a much more involved story including monsters, unicorns, flying horses, Dora (the Explorer) and even some special effects.

Here is the dramatic opening with the amazing how-do-they-do-it transformation scene and the arrival and departure of the monster. Classic stuff!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure that they are not primed for being Disney Imagineers? That was awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!