Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 2.359: Tea meeting?

As predicted, it was something of a shock to our systems this morning. It took several attempts to wake Exile #4 and then once the girls were safely on the bus, E5N1 tried to get me engaged in various activities - "I can't, I have to go to work!" "Please don't Daddy!" Heartbreaking stuff - but I did get a nice goodbye in the end and was home in time for a very nice welcome home hug (from the girls too).

So it was back to work.



Actually, this was not today and wasn't a meeting either, but my team eating together at the party before the 'Holidays' holidays. It was good to see everyone again today and I mostly drank coffee. I think it will take a day or so to get back into the swing of things. Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!