Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2.360: Light relief


Thanks to Dave for admitting he couldn't make out the mystery picture from Day 2.357, I can now reveal the picture I was trying to get.  It's not great, but hopefully you can now tell what these are - I think there's a subtle joke in the second one, but really I'm sure that they were there just to set up this little piece of visual comedy:
 
Which reminds me that today is the twelfth day of Christmas and we should be thinking about taking our decorations down.  Well, the tree at least - the outside lights will probably be there until spring brings safer ladder conditions (although we probably will leave them switched off) and some of our more subtle decorations were up all year after going up for Christmas 2008, so we'll see!

1 comment:

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!