Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 3.094: Wardrobe malfunction

After my first swim in the rather cold ocean back on Day 3.087 and an extended period of warming up again in the sunshine, I decided to brave the waves again.

Exile #2 encouraged me to sit down again rather quickly. I can't think why. She was kind enough to walk across the road and buy me some new shorts while I sat on the beach and I pulled them on over the top of these ones as if nothing had happened.

I'm just glad she noticed before I wandered down to the edge of the sea and flashed my backside to the whole of Virginia Beach.

4 comments:

  1. Oooo Virginia Beach was the beach we used to go to when I was a child, I guess it was the closest from DC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exile #2 has a rather cheeky grin !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sheer, you're so chic?! ;-)

    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Wow... Love the look one exile 2's face... Priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!