Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 4.299: About the glasses

At this time of year, with the sun low in the sky for much of the day, I really like to have a pair of sunglasses to hand whenever I'm driving. For this reason, I keep a pair in each car. Except that if one of them gets mislaid, I move the glasses from one car to the other meaning that I sometimes don't have any when I need them. Occasionally, I'll foresee this and take the one pair into the house so I can take them in whichever car I travel in and this sometimes leads to the situation where I don't have a pair in either car.

So it was this morning.

"There's a pair in the door-pocket," offered Exile #2. And there was, and it was good.

Well, I thought so...everyone else seemed less sure.

 

 This was all so that we could have a rather nice day out, but I haven't time to do it justice today, so it will just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!