Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 5.105: Mingle (with Koreans)

We had Korean visitors at work today and they suggested that we go out for Korean food this evening. So it was that I finally got to visit Mingle.

We had a very nice evening.  My choice of location caused some doubt when we arrived, but seemed to meet with everyone's satisfaction - including the Korean visitors who pointed out that the kimchi was slightly unusual because it was made of 무 (radish) rather than 배추 (cabbage).  All agreed that it was good.

I had the bibimbap - which was almost good enough to cause me to finish it without taking a picture, but I remembered before all the tasty spicy rice-y goodness was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!