Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 5.099: End in sight?

I had the day off work today.  Surprisingly, it was not primarily related to the kitchen project - although we did put these shelves up and talk to a plumber.

The main task was to complete (i.e. start and finish) my page for this year's yearbook.  I had a ten minute visit to Exile #4's class to take a couple of extra pictures and then settled down to do the page design.  I don't feel that it's my greatest strength by any means, but the result was OK I hope.

So now, it's back to concentrating on the kitchen for a few days and then I have a reverse business-trip to occupy me for a week or so (but more on that later I suspect).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!