Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 6.044: Family movie? As you wish!

Here's my shocking confession: until yesterday/today I'd never seen The Princess Bride.

You're all shocked. Of course some of you are shocked by the fact of the confession and the rest of you by the fact that I thought it was shocking!  I don't think I was even aware of it until the last few years.

Anyway, although it is a hugely popular family movie and also a big hit in the world of geeks but it took our running out of Doctor Who episodes to get us around to watching it.

We loved it. We started it last night and ended up watching the second half between eating breakfast and getting dressed this morning because none of us wanted to wait!




PS Having written this, I've just seen that it's on in Albany at The Palace Theatre this Monday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!