Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 6.069: Snow: body does it better!

I gather that two of my three kids celebrated the first day of spring (and an unrelated half-day off school) by making a snowman and various other snow sculptures. I'm actually sad to be missing out on this late-season snow but I have enjoyed the moment before!

Here in South Korea, the blossom trees are coming out and we have started saying that it's turned cold when it falls into the 40's in the evening.

However, all the snow and snowman making reminded me of this - from the road-walking section of my hike up the mountain at the weekend:


I particularly liked the snow and rain pictures - although the snowman might not be the most obvious way to signify a slippery road surface!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!