Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 1.343: Significant

Well, I think it turned out to be significant. E5N1 did too - we had a lot of oohs and aahs, although he did then bring the sidewalk chalks out onto the drive. I had done a pretty good job of clearing it, but it was not up to chalkboard standards. In the end I shovelled it three times. This was the first:


Last time I checked we had had about 8 inches. It was still snowing.

The journey home from our work Christmas lunch was a little more exciting than I would have chosen, but at least I was home early and safely. Mostly I was afraid of Exile #2's ire if I got stuck or in an accident - she was wisely encouraging me to leave early and was accusing me of not taking the weather seriously. Me - not serious? Really!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!