Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 3.233: A guy, a rock and two bunnies...

Exile #2 caught this wonderful moment earlier today - they are both being rabbits (although as Exile #4 mused, "I could only find cat ears for [E5N1]!" As for the tutus, the only sense I got was from E5N1 declaring, "I like wearing tutus" and his comment a few minutes after these pictures were taken, "Now I'm going back to being a guy."

Another guy made an important announcement today. This is how it was reported on our local news station:

The President addressed the American people on a rock in the Oval Office.

At least that's what I heard. He seemed to be sitting on a chair and talking about Iraq, but I am not one of the target audience - so what do I know?

1 comment:

  1. Must be the Hawaiian influence. Change the desk for a rock, ditch the suit for loud shirts, bring in surf boards, and be seranaded by hawaiian guitarists and fed cocktails by girls in bikinis and grass skirts. The White House didn't know what hit it...

    A

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!