Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 4.094: Zero, one, two, three, ...

No this is not a follow-up to the Ichi... post which, incidentally, generated this:


I write like
William Gibson
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

Although a sampling of more normal posts suggests:


I write like
Cory Doctorow
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

apparently.

And a recent non-blog piece of writing was analysed as follows:


I write like
H. P. Lovecraft
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


It would seem that I write like a North American sci-fi (possibly cyberpunk) author. Could be worse.

No, the title as really about sharing these pictures that Exile #2 picked out for E5N1's 4th birthday celebration at preschool. It is a picture as an infant and then at one, two and three years old.


We're planning a road-trip next week. Pennsylvania is our vaguely formed plan - anyone got any top tips for our three-generation party?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!