Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 4.296: Funny, energetic, ...predictable

This self-portrait-with-words is Exile #4's description of herself. I don't know to what extent Exile #3 would agree with these particular adjectives, but she certainly knows her sister well.

Yesterday I came down to breakfast with news that our recent visitors had got engaged the previous evening. Exile #2, E5N1 and Exile #3 were all suitably excited. Then Exile #3 said, "When [Exile #4] hears that she'll probably say, 'I thought they were already married!'" We all agreed that it was just the sort of thing she would say. When Exile #4 arrived in the kitchen a few moments later, I passed on the news to her.

"Really?! I thought they were married!" she exclaimed, and then was very bemused about why we found it quite as funny as we did.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! B and I always imagine that line in Exile #4's accent :)

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!