Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 4.352: Toxophily

Regular readers may recall that while Hurricane Irene was approaching New York, we were in England enjoying garden fetes and archery practice. The archery was such a hit - especially with Exile #4 - that it was sad we had to leave it behind as we continued our trip.

So, we suggested that someone might like to get her a set for Christmas - and my parents did just that.  We took it out yesterday.  The set is rather good, by which I mean I find it easier to get the arrows to fly than I did with the other one.   We all had a turn, but Exile #4 continued for quite some time until it started to rain.

The box has a couple of rather cryptic captions.  "Laser Not Included" as well as the downright obscure "Super Toxophily Set".  I guessed what it meant, but I checked so as to be sure: it means that there is no laser in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!