Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 135: Bang collared - eh?

At one point on my way home from work I glanced down at the outside temperature reading and it was 93°F. I think the real maximum may be about 90°F. It's a holiday weekend, Monday being Memorial Day and I was surprised to discover that the 'rush hour' had started by about 1pm, I shouldn't have been surprised I should imagine it started in the UK on Thursday. In fact I know it did, because Exile #2's parents, who have safely arrived (albeit a bit tired) were caught in the rush to get out of the country before the End-of-May-why-not-lets-have-a Holiday weekend.

In the midst of all this I managed to sort out some car insurance, so we're still moving in the right direction. Not much else though. Next week I'll be out of town at a conference, so it will be much harder to keep the pace of organisational activity up. Then it will probably be a major stress the week after. Never mind.

It's pop pun #17 - A six pack of beer, then it's back to work A.G.A.I.N.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!