Sunday, September 23, 2007

Day 256: More than a bite

After our 'interim gathering' this morning, we stayed for lunch with John, Tammy and family. We had a great time. Before we knew what had happened we had discussed the near and less near future of the church plant and many other things and it was time to get home and get the children to bed. School mornings start so early. I can hardly wait. Oh I won't have to!

Here's E5N1 looking like he thinks his toes would make a tasty snack.

We spent the latter part of the evening catching up on some long-neglected Doctor Who episodes. We're on the 'Martha' series. Old news for the UK readers I'm sure. We just watched the rather excellent 'Sally Sparrow' episode. Pity about the OTT ending, but otherwise - top marks.

Anyway, for those bit-ten by the pun bug...there's another - no pop this time though.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Is it a pun or a homonym?

    And did I miss a hint somewhere that I should move my mouse over the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pun and a homophone I think - A lot of my punning may be a form of homophonia. I think that homonyms may have to be spelled the same way to go locals!

    As for clues - not really, but the toes comment is a bit strange if you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, just saw the mouse over pic - now I get the snack thing! That doesn't happen when via FeedBlitz.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!