Monday, September 24, 2007

Day 257: Trunk rode

Well, you didn't think I'd be able to resist a bit of code reuse did you?

"Exile #4 investigates the possibilities of a fourth row of seating in the 'van while Exile #3 gets her head stuck."

It was nice to be back at work today - at lunch the conversation ranged from women's soccer to Japanese suicide via the difficulties of buying octopuses in Chicago during the hockey season.

A couple of my colleagues asked about the life-changing conference talks (I actually said potentially career-defining - and I had been drinking) but I take their point. I think I was referring to an updated version of this paper by Johanna Rothman (she's up to 17 lessons now). Excellent and practical stuff.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. For the benefit of puzzled readers, you should have explained that what links women's soccer and the difficulties of buying octopi in Chicago is of course Parminder Nagra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right of course - that simple addition would have made everything clear.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!