Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 1.045: Snow fun

Since my main task for today was to pack for my trip, Exile #3 of course suddenly wanted to play in the snow - one of my favourite things - so I find myself at 8 pm with an empty bag and a lot of pictures and videos of snow-fun to share.

So, if you are so inclined, you can see us doing some more sledding on our even-better-than-yesterday run. You can see me sending Exile #4 ("not too fast") and Exile #3 ("I said I'm ready!") being sent to their doom in the trees and one other run ("That video will be funny"). And if you're still with me another time-lapse film of us making this snow family (unfortunately curtailed by more battery problems - albeit rather easier and cheaper to deal with than the car battery failure) - can you tell which one of them is supposed to be each of us?

Now if you will excuse me, I have a bag to pack.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!