Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 1.159: All grown up

I thought that E5N1 looked particularly grown up in this outfit. In this picture his eyes look brown - as I'm pretty sure they intend to be - but in real life they are still not so easily categorised. His passport application listed them as gray (or did we write 'grey'?) - which was accurate at the time - if not exactly orthodox.

The picture was taken on Sunday evening in the humid heat. Today was neither particularly hot nor humid but I was caught in a fairly dramatic thunderstorm on my way home from work - I heard an odd siren and wondered if it was a warning to the whole area about something (it didn't seem to be a moving vehicle). I called Exile #2 who confirmed that there was a warning out about this storm (including towns and arrival times) and the advice was to go inside immediately - if only I'd read that before I left work! It's calm again now.

Goodnight.

Click.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!