Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day 1.260: Haircut strangeness

It all started with a half-baked idea to take before and after pictures before we all went out for four of us to get our hair cut this morning.

Since everyone else had stood against this wall to have their photo taken, I asked E5N1 to do the same, he happily stood against the wall and gave me the whole catalogue of cheeky smiles. His after pictures looked very similar - we're not ready for the rite of passage that is his first haircut yet.

Anyway, the photos weren't great by any means, but I had a play with a freeware morphing program (Sqirlz Morph) and came up with this - I don't think it will give you too much of an idea of our haircuts but I like it in a freakish sort of way:

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!