Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 2.299: The mug tree

The other day as I was reversing out of the drive, Exile #3 said, "Why is there a cup hanging from that tree?" I had no idea what she was talking about.

She was right though. It turns out that Exile #2 took it out when she was waiting for the bus with the girls one day while I was sick. Having finished her cup of tea, she wasn't sure where to put the mug down to ensure its safety, so instead, she hung it on a hammock hook. It's been there ever since - still safely out of E5N1's reach as you can see.

Although I'm doing much better, I'm still coughing and getting tired. An early night is calling for sure. I also recommend avoiding getting this flu if you can - it has not been kind to me.

1 comment:

  1. perhaps some 'tea-tree' oil would help your flu?...

    A

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!