Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 2.317: More please and thankyou!

After a fairly successful day at work, I arrived home to find Exile #2 dreading the weekly shopping trip. So instead of taking over bedtime duties I took on the shopping trip instead.

The shelves and the aisles were overflowing with Thanksgiving foodstuffs and shoppers respectively and the air was filled with the normal array of east-of-the-Atlantic music (maybe they just put it on when I arrive?).

Today's selections included Duran Duran's Is There Something I Should Know? - which includes the line "Please, please tell me now..." - polite, but not thankful and the subtle appropriateness of Dreams - by The Cranberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!