Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 3.165: Revolt!


Today started very badly with Exile #2's migraine entering a third day - she was sitting exhausted and in pain in the dark with an ice-pack held to her head. Happily, she did get gradually better from there on.

So, since I had another unplanned day off, we managed a short trip to Five Rivers. We saw a lot of cool stuff, some of which I photographed successfully, but for now I'll settle for sharing this moment - when we reached the site of our regular group shots, Exile #4 was willing to pose, but everyone else protested the heat and walked off.

For reference, I put together the other shots in a little slideshow.



At least one of the family has my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!