Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 6.232: Morning run at the boat launch

This morning I went down to the Corning Trail to do a time trial in place of the race called for in my marathon training schedule for this weekend.

When I arrived it was barely light and fairly quiet down there. I did a one mile warm up and then my 10K time-trial. By the time I was done (an hour or so later all-told), it was getting light and busy.


There were people launching boats - yes, at the boat launch! - and I also grabbed a quick photo of my start/finish line.

The run was quite good.  Enough people around to make it not completely solitary, but not enough to cause any issues.  Then it was home to shower and off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!