Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day 273: Oh dear

It was going so well, I won a bit, then I got excited, the adrenaline was flowing...

I lost it all.

Let me be a lesson to you all - just say no to online poker.

I was only playing with facebook points, before anyone puts a hold on my credit card. It's easy to see how people could get hooked though (on this or the real thing) - there's quite a buzz in winning. Maybe I should get back to Halo 3.

Anyway, today has been a slow day, the hours between getting to bed and getting up having been too few again last night.

Here's a deer in our garden the other day - she looked quite at home don't you think?

Time for an earlier night.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Tell me that deer is lying down. You can't have let the grass get THAT long, surely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grass is long, but the deer IS lying down. How's your lawn-mowing and leaf-raking service working out for you?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely thank you. Wish there was a house tidying and Rice Krispie sweeping service to go with it...

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!