Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day 281: Big sis', little bro'

After a certain amount of burning the candle at both ends, last night was an unwelcome bad one. At some point I became aware that Exile #2 was getting out of bed for what seemed like a second visit to talk to Exile #3 in the bathroom. A third (at least) followed. Eventually I got involved after which time E5N1 was wondering if it was time for breakfast and my body was wondering if it was time to be up and about (it was 5.30 am). I did get up for ten minutes or so and then fell asleep again. The next thing I knew was that Exile #2 was telling me I'd had a lie-in and I should really get up. So, I have been feeling OK today. Exile #2 is very tired.

Anyway, here's to a better night - just as well the kids are so lovable, otherwise you could really go off them sometimes!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi - the advantage of being in the same time zone as you is that I get to comment first on your post! Sounds like a tough night - I hope tonight is better for you all. Was Exile 3 ok?

    Tomorrow is sightseeing in the Big Apple! The plan is the statue of liberty first thing to beat the crowds, then a wander around SoHo (not the same sort of place as Soho in London according to the rough guide) as it's convenient for my office here, then if time permits to FAO Schwartz for inappropriately aged christmas presents for Non-exile #1 (Magnatiles anyone??) Then off to the airport and home.

    Too much for one day? Maybe, but we'll see.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Have a good day and a safe journey home.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!