Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 1.094: Where is she?

Yesterday afternoon, Exile #4 had a minor accident and decided she needed her towel to help her recover her composure. She duly marched upstairs. After about 15 minutes, I realised that she had probably gone to bed and fallen asleep. After a while I came up and talked to Exile #2, who had just come upstairs and was sitting at the computer, about whether we were still planning to go out for our walk and whether he had been asleep long enough for it to be OK to wake E5N1 up. She confirmed that we were and that it was, so I went in to the room he shares with Exile #4. I opened the curtains and, while I was waiting for him to come round, I noticed that Exile #4's bed was empty. Nor was she in Exile #3's room. Nor in the spare room.

Do you know where [Exile #3] is? I called through to Exile #2 as I walked back into our room.

No idea.

This was my view at that moment.


No idea indeed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!