Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 1.311: Side-effects

His intentions (on this occasion) were good I think - he was just trying to help by adding a tile here or there. If you're not sure what was about to happen, tickle that hexagonal bit on top of the tower with your mouse pointer and share E5N1's experience.

Last night I took a dose of Nyquil (a night-time cold remedy). If its aim was to give me a good night's sleep it certainly worked - although both E5N1 and Exile #4 disturbed Exile #2's sleep I was out-for-the-count. Unfortunately it took until the middle of the afternoon for me to shake the feeling of being only partially with-it.

Some time around then, a group of us walked from one building to the next in a significant fall of snow and when I left work, the car was icy. Change comes fast around here. I haven't put the ice-scraper/snow shovel gadget back in the boot yet. Maybe it's time I did.

I'm glad to see the competition (if you can call it that) heating up over at the name game post - don't forget that there are eleven to find out of the forty-nine non-NY states. Answers coming soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. might be more useful to put your gadget in the trunk? meanwhile it was a warm 86 degrees in Gilbert today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These days I get in trouble whichever language I write in! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!